40 hours per week. Regular working hours
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
Employer requires at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field plus at least 24 months’ experience in marketing specialist, marketing manager or a similar occupation in creating or overseeing creation of social media marketing contents. Employer also requires that the job applicant must have combined knowledge of marketing strategy, branding, digital or online marketing on social media and marketing data analysis.
Fortune Mortgage Company
1624 Ogden Avenue
Lisle, IL 60532